Recensione libro CERRO TORRE mito della Patagonia
Tom Dauer, German mountain climber and a frequent visitor to the fin del mundo presents us with this wonderful book enriched by the great photos, among others, Thomas Ulrich. I gave it to my friend and colleague Diego Zanesco with which we were set to climb down there years ago. L 'I read it twice, once to devour burned with curiosity, the' other because I liked to do so ...
In fattempo I saw that on a number of publications in print or online review came out and I was surprised to have noticed that those who reviewed it did not read it.
I'm not joking! The reviews so far I have last been made by people who have not read the fine book by Tom Dauer!
The book, published by Corbaccio substantial in size, is really good but if one reads it turns out that is full of errors, at least one per page, I am not exaggerating.
Despite this, the work is valuable because it takes the reader through a beautiful and fascinating history of Patagonia as few have been able to write. This is a fact I find on the book of great value. Then if there are errors in dates, facts and names, not matter ... both the 'work is pleasant to read.
The translation was made by a person who obviously did not know certain words because some words are incomprehensible climbing as well as other commonly used letter in German and translated into Italian to lose their idiomatic meaning.
In my modest opinion the book is one of the best writings on all Patagonia and to have the same information and stories you should read at least one SINCE inevitably put up with fifteen shares really boring and that they would drop the 'reader's interest to go forward and then would lose the opportunity to live better on paper and in the emotions of the story of a mountain and a place that truly deserve to be known for inensità and their uniqueness.
Beautiful, beautiful, but who would also read ... reviewed and thoroughly. Otherwise, shut up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment