I introduced myself with a box of Baci and I was saying, but this is not a typical Argentine food!? Sure, I said, in Argentina they are all greedy, and there has become a very typical dessert. Now there is hardly typical of anything and the box of Baci I had bought in the airport of Fiumicino.
debuted with this episode to talk about two different but identical books, one for children, one not. Find us your report.
Nature magnanimous man-pimp we find in the pages of Henry Manicardi extreme and his tome of over 500 dense pages: Free from civilization, (ed. Mimesis) an essay that makes light heavy.
Manicardi first of all causes, but also illustrates in detail why he must fight against all forms of civilization which man has been dedicated since hunter-gatherers became sedentary farmers. According
Manicardi is mainly the fear that governs every relationship within our society today. Economics, technology, religion, political domination and even culture, are analyzed from its origins to the present and the consequences are ascribed to the inherent fear in the human being who joins, to, pray, count, calculate, examine, study, eat and stores in order to stave off death, considering the nature of a means to protect themselves, when not to be resisted, resulting in clearly the effect opposite.
The book offers workable solutions difficult, but very few extreme as planned, despite their apparent absurdity. Solutions that are thinking of having to manage on roads other than those which have brought us where we are today to no avail.
Both books stress the importance of individual harmony with nature to look very far from where we found so far.
read them I felt profoundly disagree. Recommend them to you and your children. Two
gifts and get to do instead dell'iPad or PS3, for a change, everyone in his small, direction and go towards the sun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment