Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cervical Mucus Noperiod

Goffredo Fofi - interview part 2

[...] I lived the war. I remember the rage of our young people educated and politicized that we discovered Tolstoy and Danilo Dolci, for the legacy that generations of intellectuals had left the previous two world wars, decades of dictatorship, the country destroyed, the subservience of the whole class executive who had thought to save themselves by hiding inside the first fascism and then denying it, to get on the bandwagon. But at least semi-literate and poor that Italy of the 30s had some reason for being made to bend, the war first. And the fact that opposing the dictatorship meant prison or exile or hungry black.
Today I think we have the sin of impatience with our fathers. What would have risked my generation of intellectuals to oppose drifting really Italian? None.
After the season has started in the '60s also be attached to the left of the intellectual work guaranteed, terraces, the commissioner for culture, cinema witnessed. Oppose the party system, which is the Italian metastases, it meant more than giving money to a conference, food stamps, the apartment of an institution, a better chair, the party of a Roman lady, shoes from 500 € .
We did it in just a few, the rest remained on the payroll. E 'entered into the machine's consent, the festival of literary prizes. The left has wanted to become open-minded as the right. Like a bit 'of Kennedy and a bit' Don Milani to confuse the tracks, the way I like Veltroni. But the logic was the same tags, patronage, spoils system, funding to rain, big screens, stoned by mass.
I was six months of the junta collaborator Bassolino the time of the so-called Neapolitan Renaissance. I have portrayed in horror. I have found that between him and De Mita, in the end, De Mita was better because at least some 'of Christianity in the lead had it. Bassolino neither Christianity nor communism.
La verità è che siamo governati dalle mafie e dalla politica. Siamo schiacciati dai debiti. Siamo in mano a una cricca che vuole fermare le inchieste della magistratura e la libertà di stampa. In compenso i nostri maggiori tecnocrati si battono per fabbricare il più alto numero di auto per intasare l'Italia e il Pianeta. Ma non sappiamo come liberarci dei nostri rifiuti. C'è un senso?
SIAMO TRAVOLTI DA UNA QUANTITA' DI INFORMAZIONI QUOTIDIANE, MA SAPPIAMO POCO O NULLA DI QUELLO CHE STA ACCADENDO.
Non so se vi sia un via d'uscita. Conosco solo qualche piccolo sentiero, per esempio quello DI FARE PICCOLE COSE E FARLE BENE.
Avere uno sguardo morale sulla realtà. Occuparsi della scuola, dell'economia del Terzo settore. Warn those who still did not notice that Nanni Moretti and Roberto Benigni is dead is a dead body. That the Departments of Culture are a hoax and that the TV goes off. And then work on projects small, manageable. Minorities attend, although Mao said that minorities can always be a majority of idiots.
I read the signs I see: impatience grows and the way it PERDE.RACCONTO for those who run that Berlusconi made worse the moral disaster, BUT DID NOT IN THE ABSENCE OF ITALIANS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment