Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sentinel Usb Dongle Duplicate

Garanzia scaduta.

Since I'm 30 years old going on all the colors!
It seems to me almost no longer 'in "guarantee".
Last year endometriosis and laparoscopy in an operation that was, fortunately, a walk.
Followed by tendinitis pc that I have to learn to live with, and for the PC that is about 12 hours a day is tough!
But now the strange breast pain.

brief but very intense, almost breathtaking.
Like a nail driven violently and suddenly, even overnight.
I have a very high pain threshold and I do not complain if I ever do something wrong, but I am genuinely worried.
Today the office has happened three times while I leaned on the edge of the desk: colleagues saw me whiten.

If my mother had not been operated on for breast, I minimized and I would have said: "quiet, what do you want to be in 30 years? Will pass."
But the truth is that I'm not quiet, the truth is that I tremble at the thought.

Take courage 4 hands and call your doctor, because only this often save a life: early diagnosis.










(and in the meantime we avert debt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment