Thursday, February 3, 2011

Build A Koi Pond On Deck

Made in Sicily

Two days ago in Library a person approaches me.

- Excuse me ..?
- Yes?
- At the risk of sounding inoppurtuno I ask you something?
- Um .. yeah, tell me ..
- She's Sicilian right?
- Er .. yes .. uh .. yet?
- No.
- How do you know?
- Miss you wrote it there in your face. In his eyes the color and warmth of Sicily, the Mediterranean features most 'beautiful I have ever seen ...
- ....
- she does not care to know Cucinotta?
- ahem ....
- It could not be Sicilian and now I have confirmation.
- Erm ... yes ...
- And with all she brings fog is a bit 'of sunshine here in Milan.
- oh ... .. ehm .. thanks.
- You're welcome. Goodbye.
- Goodbye.





(satisfactions know eh ..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment