Wednesday, February 9, 2011

R4 Ds Pokemon Soul Silver Uk Cheats

so cose..

This morning I get in the meter and placed me in front of a lady.
I unbuttoned his coat and the shoulder strap of the pc in between the breast and stomach.
The woman must have been about 40 years, lost in thought, I was not noticed in any way, just as it is.
pull out the book and start reading.
After 5 or 6 stops the woman seems to wake up I see from his stupor, he surprised his face e. ..

- "Oh .. uh .. lady lady ..."
- "um ... yes?"
- "Lady .. I'm sorry, I had not noticed, have a seat .. no .. but also has the pc ... sit sit ..."
- "...."
- ".. but what month is it?"








(giuro! tonight I join the gym!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment