Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Funny 18 Yr Old Headlines

Compleanno

In recent years, for my complenno I always give things "important."
Last year operation (no, it was not plastic surgery).
Two years ago my sister a surprise at home in Milan.
Three years ago the last university exam.

Mandorlamara House, at 7.45.
- Honey, what do you want for your birthday? Since the surprise I've already done with theater tickets, I do not go crazy and give me a hint.
- (kidding) a Balenciaga .. maybe chocolate brown ...
- A Balenciaga? What is it? Yes eat?
- No love, it's a bag.
- As you arrive at the office, send me the link?

Office Mandorlamara 11.00 (by mail)
- Love, then, is where you buy stock?
- Love .. by Balenciaga ...
- Ah .. ok .. Saturday and then go buy.
- Saturday we go and buy?


What do I do?
wait to be at the store with bags in hand, to inform him that the bag in question costs 900 € and I tell him at home?

0 comments:

Post a Comment